Last updated: August 10, 2023
using the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms,
please refrain from using the website.
1. Use of the Website
- You must be at least 21 years old make purchases.
- You agree not to use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
2. Intellectual Property
- The content, images, and trademarks on this website are the property of Canpagne Wine Co
and are protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works based on our content
without our explicit permission.
3. Ordering and Payment
- When you place an order, you agree to provide accurate and complete information.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to
cases of incorrect pricing or suspicious activity.
4. Pricing and Availability
- All prices listed on the website are in dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Availability of products is not guaranteed and is subject to change.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
- We provide the website and its content on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind,
whether express or implied.
- We do not warrant that the website will be error-free, secure, or uninterrupted.
6. Limitation of Liability
- We shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, or incidental damages arising out
of or in connection with your use of the website.
7. Links to Third-Party Sites
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not under our control. We are
not responsible for the content or practices of these sites.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Canpagne Wine Co and its affiliates harmless from any claims,
losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses arising out of your use of the website or any violation
of these Terms.
9. Governing Law
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware. Any
disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delaware.
10. Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. The date at the top of the page
indicates the most recent update.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or inquiries about these Terms, please contact us at